During medical consultation it is important and critical for the doctor to ask the right question and ask it on the right manner in order to get you talking and give him the information that he needs. Most of the time your doctor is working hard in order to get all the pieces of the puzzle in order to diagnose your condition properly. Don’t hesitate to answer what your doctor ask or if you feel that the doctor is not asking the right question feel free to tell them the following helpful information:
1. OTC Over the Counter Medications. Tell your doctor about the medications that you are taking. Ask your doctor if it is okay to continue these medications.
2. Fatigue- What kind of work are you into, does it bring you to fatigue that could be the cause of what you are feeling.
3. Personal Problems with financial and relationship. Do you have any family or financial problem that is bothering you.
4. Depression or Anxiety. Do you have any depression or anxiety condition that your doctor needs to know about.
5. Drug Use. Are you using any drug, legal or illegal.
You are aware of important things about your symptoms as well as health history. Tell your doctor what you think she needs to know and don’t hesitate to ask doctor a question about anything in return, even if it makes you feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. This will make sure that your physician gives the best help that you deserve.